Sep 2, 2013

My new passion - the saint figurines

My first posts were related to older works from over the year.

It's time to show off what does fascinate me now. And these are the wooden figurines, featuring the painted representations of Christian saints.

On the tab, titled Saint Figurines, you can admire the whole, not very impressive collection of saint figurines. However, in this post I will present the figurine that started the whole collection. It is the Immaculate Heart of Virgin Mary.

Here is only one image provided. The other photos of this figurine with the full description you can find in my Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/listing/157867686/immaculate-sacred-heart-of-virgin-mary


Immaculate Sacred Heart of Virgin Mary wooden peg doll figurine


No comments:

Post a Comment