Sep 9, 2013

The autumn - my favorite season

Although to the beginning of autumn by the calendar still left some days, I already go beyond my thoughts to my favorite season.

I love the colors and scents of autumn. For me they are an inexhaustible source of inspiration. There are not many things as beautiful as the nature bathed in autumn color palette.

I hope this year the autumn will be accompanied by as many as possible sunny days to allow for walks in the meadows and woods, searching the inspiring colors and shapes.

In my current collection of glass paintings you will find some works inspired by the beauty of the autumn colors.

I invite you to have a look at three of my autumn paintings.

The first painting is entitled "The angel with the apples".


The colorful autumn paintings with the angels.

The next one is entitled "The autumn angel".

The colorful autumn paintings with the angels.

And one more painting entitled "The autumn angel with the owl".

The colorful autumn paintings with the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment