Sep 7, 2013

The summer memories - part one

Although the weather does spoil us recently (at least here in Poland), in the air one inevitably can feel the smell of autumn, my favorite season.

I love the colors and scents of autumn. I am inspired by them to be more creative.

Since I moved to the countryside, I found my another passion, which is the creating of garden, where I could relax and find new inspirations. Because I really love the flowers in my garden there are quite a few of them.

Probably some of you regret the vanishing summer, so I present the summer snapshots from my garden on camera of my friend who on some hot July day has visited me. She was so involved with taking photos that the resulting number of pictures does require to divide the presentation into at least two posts. And surely there will be more of them.

I invite you to watch them.

At the beginning, the clematis in all its glory...


From my summer garden

From my summer garden


And here lilies that bloom for only one day...

From my summer garden


The wicker little window...

From my summer garden

From my summer garden


The chrysanthemums...

From my summer garden


The butterfly bush, the butterflies most favorite one...

From my summer garden

Something from my vegetable garden: the juicy wild strawberries and the flowering zucchini, which were so plentiful that I did not know what to do with all these vegetables...

From my summer garden

From my summer garden


The English pelargonium...

From my summer garden

And the sweet pea...


From my summer garden

From my summer garden
 

No comments:

Post a Comment